Diaz taken out of Championship bout! GSP will face Carlos Condit for UFC 137!

Former Strikeforce champion Nick Diaz has been taken out of the fight by missing 2 straight press conferences. UFC President Dana White says nor he neither his manager hasn't returned his calls. He states "He will never trust Diaz again", here is the interview with the president.



Diaz spoke about what happened, even recorded a video about that. To sum up he stated  "The UFC wanted me to fight for the title against Georges St-Pierre, and now they’re telling me that they’re going to give the fight to Carlos Condit, which I think is ridiculous"

“Georges thinks it’s a great idea because Carlos Condit poses an even greater threat, so I guess that just leaves me out.”

“All I know is I’m ready to fight. I’m sorry I didn’t make it to the beauty pageant, but I’ve never not showed up to a fight, and I’ve never backed out of a fight in my life. That’s not what I do,”

Here is the video of his story of what happened;


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like