Silva vs. Sonnen expected very soon !



Thats a part of an interview with UFC President talking about the rematch.

Q: What was going through your mind when Chael Sonnen went on a spiel (about Anderson Silva)?

White: That's very Chael.

Those guys really don't like each other. Anderson, I don't know if any of you saw his face when (Chael) won, but he wasn't doing the whole joking around thing.

He (Silva) was (ticked) and he's really upset about the whole smacking his wife on the butt thing and cook him dinner. He's really upset about it. He's really (ticked) about it.

So you're making that fight then?

Probably, yeah. More than likely. I don't like to commit to anything the night of the fight, you know what I mean? But yeah, I'd be pretty (freaking) stupid if I don't make that fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like