Chris Leben suspended for one year!

Chris Leben has tested positive for Oxycodone and Oxymorphone after his loss to Mark Munoz in the UFC 138 which has taken place in Birmingham, England on Nov 5th. This is his second suspension. The first was about steroid Stanozolol.

Dana White on the Suspension: “I like Chris and I want him to do well, but based on his actions, he’s been suspended for one year. If he needs professional help, we are going to be there for him. We want to see him succeed not only in the Octagon, but in his personal life.”

Chris Leben on the suspension : “I would like to make it known that I fully accept this suspension and apologize for embarrassing the UFC, my friends and family, and the sport of mixed martial arts,” Leben said. “I’m learning that I’m my own worst enemy sometimes. I can’t succeed in the Octagon or in life behaving this way. I’ve got to make some real changes over the next year and I’m going to focus on getting my life and career back on track. Again, I’m sorry to the UFC and fans that’ve supported me since my days on The Ultimate Fighter.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like