Mark Munoz wants his title shot!


"I feel that I deserve the title shot and here's my argument. I lost to Yushin Okami, close split decision. He ended fighting ... for the title. Since then I've been on a four fight winning streak. My third fight in my winning streak I fought Demian Maia, who was a number one contender and fought for the title. I Ended up beating him in a unanimous decision. My next fight, Chris Leben, my fourth fight in my winning streak, I fought him and you guys saw what I did to him. So having beat two top five guys, two number one past contenders, losing to Yushin Okami and being on a four fight winning streak, I feel that I'm next in line. I think that's a valid argument. Chael Sonnen loses, had his chance, wins one and now he gets a title shot? No. I feel that I'm more of the person who should get a title shot."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like