Overeem quits Golden Glory, moves training camp to Xtreme Couture

Overeem explains his split with Golden Glory and training at Xtreme Couture

“Despite that they are good management to all of their fighters maybe, can’t judge for that, but for me they’re not a good management, they’re a bad management. They’re a harmful management. I had some good periods with them as well, but due to this issue I cannot continue to work with them… I’m going to continue our training there at Xtreme Couture, so we’re going to be training with a lot more big guys, big wrestler guys. Looking forward to this trip… The UFC contract is the biggest contract in my life, this is the biggest moment in my life. The biggest fights are coming now in the UFC. It’s going to be a very exciting couple of years coming up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like