Sonnen about Silva, he simply doesn't want to wait for Silva

“As it played that through my head, I saw a lot of different outcomes, but not in a million years did I think (Anderson Silva going silent) would happen. That is not the heritage of a Brazilian fighter or a Brazilian man in general. Brazilians will fight. Brazilians will come forward with courage. If you challenge them, they will step forward. That’s not in his culture or his heritage to just sit there and get clowned in front of the world, but he did it. The fight’s going to happen for sure. I’ll be Anderson’s next fight. I don’t know that he’ll be mine. I’m not going to sit around and wait for him ,,, I don’t just need the title, I need to be the best fighter in the world. If there’s someone who can knock me off and beat me then I don’t deserve to be there. So god bless them and let that guy have his shot.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like