Sonnen : Munoz and Co can't beat Anderson Silva

Sonnen in an interview claimed that UFC has to offer him another title shot against Silva with the reason of no one else is able to beat him.


"They have to come back to me eventually. No one has come as close as I have to dethroning him, and no one will. Eventually the fights will get so much more boring than they already are, and they will have to give me my rightful fight. I could offer Silva the entire state of Oregon and he would dodge me. But I do still have plenty of bait to try on him. Believe me; you'll know it when you see it. Let me ask you something: when you have a big project or plans for a big goal, do you let yourself get derailed by a whiny co-worker that always finds an excuse to shovel work on someone else? No! You do your work, you beat your obligations senseless, you shine like a pagan sun god, you make that whiny prat look foolish, you take their job and you comfort their obviously unsatisfied wife by taking her out to dinner. I'm not cooling my heels just because Anderson's are kicked up on the sofa."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like