Big Nog explains how he ended up with a broken arm

"Last Saturday I fought and lost via submission for the first time in my career, it was a bad feeling, but it's part of the sport. Everything that happens in a fight is quick and the fighter acts most based on his instincts and reflexes than on his mind. I knew I made a mistake as I tried to submit on a fight where I could have won by KO. But when Frank Mir was practically knocked out I heard the judge as me to stop punching him at the neck and that exactly when I tried to choke him. Mir put himself together and must be congratulated for submitting me. I checked the videos and I wasn't hitting him on the neck, but on Mir's side of the head, which is allowed. But I'm not here to apologize. I lost, I'll recover from my arm injury and then move on, probably on the second UFC Rio of 2012."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like