Cesar Gracie : GSP's belt should be taken !

Sounds really weird but Diaz' trainer Cesar Gracie thinks this way...

“My idea on that, and I haven’t spoke to Dana about it yet, is that they’re making this an interim fight and I think it should be that championship fight because since the Jake Shields fight, by the time GSP fights again, it’s going to be about two years. A champion being out for a couple years? My idea is that you should actually strip him of the title. Being a fighter is being healthy, that’s just part of it. You can’t just take a couple years off and I know these things happen and I’m sure it’s not his fault. It’s kind of like Nick deserves a championship fight and with an interim title and there’s always the people who say, ‘you’re not the real champion.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like