Tito's possible retirement bout against Liddell or Griffin ?

Tito : After the fight against Nogueira, you know I got hit in the body, no broken ribs, so I was very stoked. A little bruised, my heart hurts more than I think my body does, but it’s one of those things that happen as a fighter. You know some win and some lose, just as long as I can walk away knowing that I learned something from it. July, hopefully Fourth of July weekend I will be fighting my last fight and I will be done. That’s it; it’s time to walk away. You know, Forrest, or I know everybody would like to see me against Chuck (Liddell) and, I don’t know. We will see what Lorenzo and Dana have to offer and see what they want to do. I’ll sit down with Lorenzo and Dana next week and let’s see, let’s make a fight, my last fight and let’s make a memorable one. “

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like