Anderson Silva continues Physical therapy

"After about four or five months I went back to training. I'm always doing some Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training in a gi with the guys so I keep everything well-adjusted, but due to the injuries to my shoulder and back, I'm a little slow. I'm doing physical therapy and nursing it enough so when I'm really back training there aren't any injuries that hinder me. It's a job all athletes have to do, you work at prevention. From doing therapy all the time to correcting posture and breathing to avoid the injuries. But no matter how much I did, I ended up hurt. First with my shoulder and now with my back. You reach a certain age where you don't heal as fast, so you have to take your time. I don't want anything to be wrong when I come back to the real hard training. I'll continue doing physical therapy until the pain goes away and I'll keep up the workouts."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like