Dana White on Edgar vs Henderson score, thinks Edgar got it.

Dana White : "Again, I'm not a judge and my opinion doesn't matter but I had it even going into that last round and I gave the last round to Frankie. Four rounds to one for Ben Henderson is crazy. Most of the judges had Edgar losing the last round, I don't know how you have him losing the last round. But I was on Twitter going into the third, fourth and last round asking people how they had it and there were some people who had it just like I had it and there were other people who had it the other way for Henderson. I said, 'Get ready for some controversy, this is going to be a controversial decision.
I’m not a judge, but I had the fight even going into the last round and I gave the last round to Frankie. Joe Silva had this scored for Frankie by a landslide, as well. But a lot of judges score on damage and Henderson didn’t have the damage. There wasn’t any question where the damage was done. I’ve got nothing but respect for Henderson, look at what he did tonight. I’m not going to make a decision about the rematch right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like