Cro Cop on TRT(testosterone replacement therapy) use

“I know guys have used this and used that, so many other things… I don’t know if any of it really helps, in martial arts anyway. One punch, one kick to the head, the liver, can end the fight. And secondly its a death, its a death for the body. For a few years of glory you are going to die at the age of 40, 45? Or your liver turns to cancer and you search for a new liver? I don’t know. I think its too dangerous. And for MMA I think you can prepare with everything natural, all natural substances. Nutrition, BCAA, protein shakes and glutamine. Four things I use. Every sportsman in every sports is taking this, or should. Plus vitamin B-complex, vitamin C, lots of fruit, lots of rest. I never liked all that other stuff, its dangerous to play with. As far as I am concerned, its too dangerous … But, its not my concern, whoever wants to take anything can take anything – one punch or kick can solve the problem. It’s dangerous, its not healthy, you can be caught, you can be suspended and you can be shamed. It is disgrace for your whole career to be caught with things you shouldn’t take. But most important thing, it is too dangerous. Thanks but no thanks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like