Dana White on Martin Kampmann, Carlos Condit, Jake Ellenberger, GSP

"I have to talk to Carlos about this now. His thing with Ellenberger was that, 'I just fought him. I just fought Ellenberger and I will probably fight him again if I beat GSP.' I don't know, we will see what happens and we got to see what the progression is with Georges. If Georges' recovery doesn't come along like it should, you never know with these things. It could come earlier it could come later. Maybe he (Condit) wants to fight Kampmann now so we will see what happens. He's (Condit) earned the right. When all the drama with Georges St . Pierre and Diaz and this and that. Condit could not have been more of a professional, could not have been more of a stud. I mean, I have nothing but respect for this guy. He said anything that we need to do, things were turning on a dime and changing opponents on him, if this guy wants to sit around and wait for Georges St. Pierre, I'm cool with that, he's earned it. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like