Frank Mir Thinks That Fighting in Brazil Is Probably a Bad Idea

Frank Mir: The only reason why I at first said, ‘hmmm, maybe not a good idea’ (was) when I found out he wanted to fight in June in Brazil. I was like, ‘Ah, I don’t know if that would be such a great idea, I don’t know if I’m gonna be that well received there.’
I’d have to go there for a whole week with my family, my wife and my children … I don’t think I’m in (Chael Sonnen’s) boat yet. But at the same time if I go to a restaurant and someone is a Nogueira fan, what are they gonna do to my food? Brazilian fans, fans in general, can be kinda crazy … I’ve received quite a few crazy Emails … Google translate is a phenomenal thing but it kind of makes you cringe a little bit when you see what people wanna say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like