Frankie Edgar vs Ben Henderson rematch booked for summer!

Frankie Edgar: 

"Rematch anyone??.......it's on!! Thanks to @danawhite @lorenzofertitta. Me and Henderson 2. Here we go!!"

"It was a relief, it really was. A weight lifted off my chest, it's been weighing on me. I definitely made it known that I wanted the rematch, I'm not going to sit there and I don't want to argue for a title, I want to fight for a title. I'm just happy I get to fight for it now.... Dana he was still concerned and I respect him for that. He thinks 145 might be better for the longevity of my career and my health and what not, and I disagree. Being the competitive person I am, feeling that maybe that fight should have went my way, I want another chance at it. That's when he said 'alright man, you're going to get it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like