Jon Jones: I'm defending the honor of this team

“One part that is kind of there, I kind of feel like I’m defending kind of like the honor of this team. Rashad’s been badmouthing this team and really calling our team cliche and commercial and just really badmouthing Greg and our program’s loyalty and everything like that. I think he kind of has it all twisted in his own head, feeling as if people betrayed him. And, really, this is a family here and it’s the same program that it’s always been. Yeah, he’s been here longer than me but he doesn’t realize how much a family this team still is. There’s more people on this team than just the UFC fighters. We start from kids, to kids with no money, to kids who can’t speak English, there’s a whole family here. I’m here to defend this family and to defend everything he’s kind of said about us. I feel like me beating him solidifies that this is a program that’s going to live without him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like