Dana White on Roy Nelson

“I don’t know how that guy makes 205. He has enough trouble getting down to 250. I would be shocked. Maybe he just shaves and he gets down to 205, I don’t know, but I don’t know how he’s going to do it. I’m done. I’m done with it. I’ve encouraged him to shave his face and cut his hair too, but he doesn’t want to listen to that either. Whatever. I’m cool with him; I like him. Listen, he’s a tough guy with a ton of heart. He goes in there and he gives it his everything. My thing is I’ve always said to him, I’d love to see you take this thing seriously and rip off some weight. When you’ve got a chin like that and a heart like that, you can’t deny the guy’s got a great chin, a ton of heart and he can knock people out. If he really could get to 205, he’d be a force at 205. He’d be a scary dude. He’s got great wrestling, awesome submissions, great chin, a ton of heart, and has knockout power. Who knows what Roy Nelson could really achieve if he applied himself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like