Frank Mir would tap !

"I think he was more surprised. There's that almost denial that he feels because there is a high confidence level that he is about to get out. As his brain is trying to figure out an answer on what to do to get out of this, he is in a panic, I am still applying the move. I'm not sitting there waiting for him to figure out what to do. And so, you know, his brain never really accepted defeat. He was looking for a way as to what to do until the end. As far as what I would do, I say, that, if it's a limb thing, I definitely would, once I know I feel something starting to pop, I think I would slap out to, tap out and say screw it. I don't want to have a broken bone and shred something and alter the way I walk or maybe the way I brush my teeth the rest of my life. On chokes, I've been known to be a dick in the gym and pass out and to go very close."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like