Mark Hunt on a possible title shot against JDS

I have no idea. I think maybe, they want to see a feel good story of the year. I think people like to see an underdog. I mean, I wasn’t event wanted in the UFC and here we are talking about getting a title shot. I think people like the feel good story. No one’s told me nothing. I’m always last to find out. I’m still looking to fight Struve, but if I get a title shot then that is better for me and that will be thanks to the ‘Army of Doom.’ It’s not up to me but the chances are good. I think the ‘Army of Doom’ has been bombing Dana Whites twitter. But whatever happens, it is what it is. But I won’t be disappointed and Struve is a tough opponent and I will be moving on and when it is my time to get a title shot, I will. You can say whatever you want, but the UFC, at the end of the day they are going to do what they want, it’s their call.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like