Diego Sanchez out from UFC 135 bout against Matt Hughes. Josh Koscheck accepts the fight on such a short notice.


Dana White tweeted that Diego Sanchez is out of UFC 135 bout against the Hall of Famer Matt Hughes. He broke his hand. Sanchez expressed his sadness with these words. “I am heartbroken that I have to inform MMA fans that I cannot fight Matt Hughes at UFC 135 later this month, I have never physically felt more prepared to compete than I felt for this fight, which makes this even more painful for me.” Josh Koscheck also had a long time off for his recovery after his title shot against GSP. He had his orbital bone broken. He has now fully recovered from the injury and accepted the fight on short notice. So did Hughes! We'll be waiting for the co-main event on September 24th @ UFC 135

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like