Brandon Vera calls Thiago Silva a juice monkey and a piece of sh*t

Brandon Vera expecting to face Eliot Marshall @ UFC 137 talked about Thiago Silva in an interview. You may remember, Vera was badly punished against a very powerfull dominating, even taunting Silva. Vera suffered a really badly broken nose. After the fight Vera was released from the UFC with a 0-2 record. Later the fight NSAC(Nevada State Athletic Comission) announced that Silva's test results were positive for steroids. Silva admitted after first denying it According to him, his back was injured, and to come back with the same performance after a long time out of training he took the injections. So he was suspended for a year and Brandon Vera is given a second chance. His expressions are emotional; "I think he was just celebrating, but now that I know that he was a juice monkey, for sure, I think he's a piece of sh**. 

"The whole fight I just kept asking myself, 'What the hell is going on? Why is this?' You know.. I train with Phil Davis, 'Hapa' Travis Browne, the Nogueira brothers and Junior dos Santos. I train with some big dudes, man. "

So we'll see if Vera deserves to continue his career in the UFC. He wants Silva's return after suspension for a rematch. The first bout was changed to NC after testing positive for steroids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like