Sonnen talking about Silva, Alistair.

Chael Sonnen attended  ESPN'S MMA Live with Kenny Florian and spoke about his potential title shot against Silva.  Sonnen claims Silva taking an easy route getting Bisping, thinking he would be a weak opponent to retain title and thats what Silva  wants.

“Apparently the Ed Soares excuse factory is open for business. A champion doesn’t call somebody out. If you’re the champion, you get called out. I think it’s a little odd and unprecedented that Anderson Silva is now trying to pick a fight. He’s doing the same thing I am, he’s calling out Michael Bisping because it’s an easy fight. Well, I want an easy fight too, which is why I’m calling him out, so I get it."

Sonnen continued talking more on Silva with a two option question. "A or B: Will Anderson Silva go as a duck for Halloween or will he dress as a chicken? I’m gonna go B, I think he goes as chicken, he already has the costume.”

He also stated about Alistair Overeem's skill who is set to fight against Brock Lesnar @ UFC 141 on 30th December 2011.

"(Overeem) is built for show, not for go. He's made for a poster, he looks like he's made out of clay. I understand all of that stuff." He's not a very good fighter, and as far as the K-1 being this great striking event, the K-1 is a striking-only event. If you're in the K-1, you're only allowed to strike, but I've never seen a great striker there. I could discredit the K-1 with two syllables––Bob Sapp."



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like