Ex UFC Fighter Kimbo Slice knocks down again !

You may have heard already. Kimbo Slice quit UFC and started his professional boxing career after losing against Matt Mitrione by TKO in 2010.  This is what he said when made the decision. "I feel like a baby all over again. I'm thinking about this at night. I'm gonna be a problem in the heavyweight division. I'm going to be coming in with a bad demeanor. I want to see what it's like to break some ribs, break a jaw with one punch. This is a career move. I love fighting. I like to knock people the fuck out. I love engaging. Maybe some people think I'm crazy." He was scheduled to fight in february, unfortunately it ended up with a delay because of his injury. In his first two bouts he KO'ed opponents in the first round both! He is 2-0 so far. 
So here you go! Tell how he seems boxing :) I believe its a clever move, he looks way too overpowered !
Kimbo's second bout in professional boxing career

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like