Phil Davis not impressed with Rahsad's wrestling!

“Rashad is the same old Rashad, which is very dangerous and very skilled. I mean, he definitely has gotten better over the years but I think he’s the same old guy. The problem is that we’re both known for excellent wrestling but only one of us actually has it. So, I’m thinking about using the wrestling and mixing it up and doing what I can. There is no point in my career where I plan on abandoning my wrestling. It’s always a part of my game plan, it’s who I am, it’s my strong suit. That is something that I am going into with every fight making my point of respect. I definitely want to sharpen up my wrestling so it looks crisp and my striking. Rashad Evans is a pretty good striker and I want to be prepared for that and I gotta stay strong in jiu-jitsu because the fight will go there and I can’t let Rashad back up. How good is Rashad’s jiu-jitsu on his back? I don’t know but we will find out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like