Sonnen: Silva's ducking me

Sonnen and Munoz

“I’m not gonna change my schedule around just to kick his ass. I’m not waiting for him or anybody else. If I’m not the best guy and Mark is, then God bless him and he can go have the shot. But Anderson is not going to fight me in America, Brazil, in Antarctica, in his kitchen while I’m trying to get a decent Brazilian steak. He is not going to fight me and don’t fall for the hype that he is. If that sounds like Sonnen believes that Silva is ducking a second fight between the two, you’d be dead on. I don’t believe Anderson is hurt. I know he says he’s hurt then he’s at training camp with Wanderlei; they got caught on tape. He just got done working out with Machida; they got caught on tape. I think he’s ducking me. I think he’s ducking Dan Henderson. I don’t know that he’d be eager to fight Bisping… but no, I don’t think he’s hurt.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like