Randy Couture thinks Jon Jones will have problems facing Machida!

5 time UFC LightHeavyWeight&HeavyWeight  former Champion Legend thinks different than everybody else on the light heavy weight title bout.

"Machida's style was everything I expected it to be. I studied the tapes but he's just hard to get a handle on. I certainly don't thing Jon's going to have an easy time of it catching up with him. He's elusive, he's a great athlete, he's a tremendous counter-fighter and he has a lot of interesting tools. It was an interesting camp for me to prepare for him because he just does a lot of things differently to others guys that I've prepared for. Jon will find the same issues. I don't think it'll be a walkover, I don't think Jon will blow Machida's doors off, but Jon does have everything firing for him right now; he's long, he rangy, he's a tremendous wrestler, he's a tremendous athlete and he can strike with anybody. If Jon can get his hands on Machida he can take him down and it will be interesting to see how Lyoto deals with being under a guy like Jon."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like