Frankie Edgar on Ben Henderson

"He's been on a tear since he's been over here in the UFC. He's beat three top guys; all contenders. He's the man right now. So, he's got a lot of steam behind him. I know he brings a lot of heat. I think it'll be a very high output kind of fight and I can't wait.Training's going great. I'm about to ship out to Japan, next week. Obviously I have Renzo (Gracie) and Ricardo (Almeida) to talk to and bounce ideas off of. We're gonna get there like nine days in advance. I figure that should be enough time. You know, I fought in Abu Dhabi, which is a pretty significant time difference, so, you know, it's gonna be business as usual.

It's tough. You know, a guy like that is really tough to duplicate, as far as training partners go. You get a little mixture of this and that in different guys and you try to prepare the best you can for him. You know, I think it's just his scrambling ability. He scrambles really well and he's a great athlete. He throws good knees and stuff like that. I don't wanna get caught with one of them, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like