Pat Barry Loses Jiu Jitsu Match To Cro Cop

Pat Barry“Day two in Croatia. Did some weightlifting this morning then go back into the gym later this evening ready to kick some ass and [Cro Cop] challenges me to a jiu-jitsu match. Why the f*ck are we doing a jiu-jitsu match? I have no idea. He has a kickboxing match coming up, but whatever, I’m Pat, I’m in the f*cking UFC bitch, I’m in a video game, I’ll do it. So, set the terms, hit start, 30 minute round. I got submitted five times. Three Kimuras on my left arm, one triangle and some shit I can’t even name. But, because I lost, for the rest of my time here in Croatia the next two weeks, I have to refer to him as your majesty, Lord Cro Cop, and raise my hand and ask to have some water or use the bathroom, which is some shit because I already look like the f*cking Hunchback of Notre Dame.”

http://www.twitvid.com/W59DW

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like