Tito Ortiz calls out Forrest Griffin for retirement fight

Tito : "Forrest, you know I deserve it, man. Step up. Let's do this. It's an awesome fight for you. I lost my last one. You lost your last one. Let's do this -- unless your scared!"

Griffin : "He knows better than that. You know what's funny about me and Tito? The truth is we each consider the other an easy fight. For me, that's the perfect 'get right' fight. Coming back from a bad loss and beating Tito Ortiz up? No problem. For Tito, he's thinking, 'Forrest ain't that good. He's getting old, prematurely. This is a great way to go out, with a win over Forrest!' So, I think it's a beautiful match up because we both think of the other as an easy fight."

Griffin: “Wanna know how fights get done now? If enough people get on Twitter, it’ll happen. If enough people get on Twitter and tell ‘em that’s what they want, that’s what’s gonna happen. It has to be done.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like