Condit mad a GSP for losing title shot

Condit's manager Malki Kawa in an interview talked about the cancellation of fight and Carlos losing title shot.

"I could understand them coming to us like that. The issue with the whole 'he decided to step aside, obviously, that wasn't the case. There was no just stepping aside. There was a little bit more than that. It's going to take more than that. I think we're way more upset with Georges and the way Georges handled it than we are with the way Dana presented it or anything like that."

Kawa thinks the Diaz & Condit replacement made it a tougher challenge for GSP. "I don't know if the emotions of the moment got to him, and he just decided to do that. It's kind of un-Georges-like."


Kawa describes Condit's words  he said "My heart hurts."

Kawa stated: "Are we pissed off about it? Absolutely. But it's not like I've never been on other end of stick where I put one of my fighters ahead of someone else and another guy got shafted or screwed over. It's just business, it's not personal. It's nothing personal with Georges. Are we upset with him? Absolutely."


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like