Velasquez down in 64 seconds! Junior dos Santos is the new UFC Heavyweight Champion!!!

Omg! What a fight. Junior Dos Santos KO'ed the best remaining unbeaten in UFC. Cain tasted loss for the first time. Santos caught Cain with a huge overhand right. Cain went down, and Santos threw more punches resulting referee stopping the fight.

In the post fight interview with Joe Rogan Santos stated: “I have no words to say what I’m feeling. It’s amazing, my life. I want to thank all of my team, all my family, I’ve got a lot of good people around me. Thank you very much.”

Cain in the post fight interview stated: “I’m sorry for all the fans, my family and my friends that I disappointed you. I will come back. I will get this belt back for sure.”

Dos Santos will face the winner of  Alistair Overeem vs Lesnar which will take place @ UFC 140.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like