Alistair Overeem promises to send Brock Lesnar back to WWE

Overeem: But to my fans who are worried that I will not be 100 percent ready to rip Brock Lesnar apart on December 30 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, let me promise you: coming back to Holland for this camp will not be a factor at all. ... I say to MMA fans, again, don't worry, I will be sending this guy back to WWE for you.

My mom is doing ok. She's had cancer twice in the past, a very aggressive kind and it was a long ordeal for her and my family. The treatment she had was very hard; she had experimental treatment to burn the tumor from the inside out. It worked and saved her life, but there were complications from it. Recently, she had a check-up and the doctors found a couple of cells in her body that they were concerned about. That's why I flew home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like