Nick Diaz discusses GSP


“I think he’s hurt. I think he might’ve hurt himself. He shouldn’t have done that. If it hurts, don’t do it. I had to go through a lot of fights like that. You know, there were things I couldn’t do, and I couldn’t come in at 100 percent. So basically, heal and worry about your weight cause that’s all you’re gonna be able to do is make the weight and go out there and fight. Sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some, and sometimes you can’t be at 100 percent though. But, no, you know, he hurt himself, and you know, the type of exercises he does too, your injury prone. You’re higher likely to hurt yourself doing explosive workout exercises. I have different type of workouts. I’m a different type of athlete, and I think that we get hurt less and we fight more. That’s why I have more fights. I have twice as many fights as most of these guys out here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like