Jon Jones can't wait to finish Rahsad Evans

“Jealousy fuels Rashad, to some degree. I think it’s safe to say, yeah, absolutely safe to say. I think it’s very weak emotionally on his part. That’s why I can’t wait for this fight to be over. I have no problem with him. Right now, I have my kids, I have my girl, we have our place together, I’m following my dreams. I’m doing the right things in life. I’m on the right track. Rashad is the one who looks at this whole story like, you know, this guy’s went off and created his own team and he’s left the people who were there for him in the beginning. He’s the one who is going through this whirlwind in life right now. And I just can’t wait to put him out of his misery and solidify me being the light heavyweight champion and telling him to go have a seat somewhere.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like