Cro Cop: I Want to Prove to Everybody That I'm Still 'Cro Cop'

Mirko Cro Cop the Crotian striker, 2006 Pride Champion, "Right leg hospital, left leg cemetery" may be at the last days in his UFC career. Cro Cop holding a UFC record of 4-5 will be fighting against Roy Nelson @ UFC 137 for the last bout in his contract. It's not expected to get renewed which is also stated by UFC President White. He said he's most likely to retire after his loss to Brendan Shaub.

Here is what he thinks about his next and maybe the last fight in the UFC.

"I must win this fight. ...I will have to beat him, and I will do it. I trained six months for this fight. I will do it. Some people, many people, buried me alive because I lost twice in a row. I just want to prove to everybody that I'm still Cro Cop. ...I want to raise from the grave. That's what I want to prove to everybody. That's my motivation. I want to feel that feeling when the referee raises my hand. I want to take that shower -- it's a special moment for me, taking that shower after my victory, and I'm so happy. I go back to the hotel and the next day I'm so happy. I don't even think about [money] until the UFC bookkeeper calls me a few days later to transfer the money."

1 comment:

  1. That's really good to see Mirko is back with this mood, whatever after this match, he will be still legend!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like