A possible 3rd rematch between Forrest Griffin and Tito Ortiz might happen

At the moment score is 1-1 with double split decisions between two fighters. They have fought at UFC 59 which Ortiz has won via split decision, and 3 years later  at UFC 106 which went to Griffin via split decision.

Forrest Griffin : "If people will pay to see that fight, then I'll get paid to fight that fight. I care more about where I fight, if that fight happens in the United States, the continental United States, I'm down. I don't travel well. For me, now I'm realizing that I don't have much left, you know, this is the end of the road for me. I want a couple more fight fights, you know, good ones. That's all I really want. I think it would be a good fight but do people want to see it, you know? I want fights where I don't get knocked out in the first round, fights where I get hurt and bleed a little and get like a little rally, something of the nature." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like