White believes there will be a day when there isn't pay-per-view

"Yeah, I do believe there will be a day when there probably isn't pay-per-view. With this Fox exposure, we're only a few months into this deal, but yeah, as we continue to put on shows and showcase talent over the next several years, the fan base is going to grow bigger and bigger and bigger. As the landscape in television continues to change - a lot of people believe everything is gonna go to the internet. Like, now, when you buy your cable, and there's basic cable and you can add other stations. We're probably gonna get to a point where you can just pick exactly what you want. I want this channel, I want that channel, and I want that one, and that's it. It's very interesting to see where all this goes over the next several years, but I think the UFC is definitely gonna be a power player in the sports world."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like